Dry wall partition
"Dry wall partition"
Dry wall partition is the new focus of modern technology in construction industry. The latest trend in Singapore is to
construct condos and HDB with drywall partitions between rooms. Dry wall partitions are used in residential, commercial
and industry projects. Modern technology and technics in plasterboard ensures that dry wall partition system now meets
high level requirements in acoustic insulation, thermal insulation and resistance to fire and damp conditions.
Advantages Of Drywall Partition
1.Partition wall are light weight, which results in savings in foundation cost.
2. Drywall partitions are slimmer thus increasing more usable space.
3. Reduced noise pollution - as installing mechanical and electrical services are simplified.
4. More cleaner and environment friendly site compared with brick wall sites.
5. Un-Installing and modifying the drywall partition is very easy for renovation works.
6. Smooth finishes ensure direct painting - thus reducing the cost and faster handing over.